Here's British model/reality star Bianca Gascoigne tanning at Nikki Beach this week. I don't know much about her except she's in a bikini.
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_07.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh21MDWy68WZ_xfgUd3w3fh8mO4ScAMntvd6Q7byta0kMk8yLKjWZrDg3x858uZjhwkffC6udzDit3Q9zgu3b1A9f_1_7ilPTT4ZILEkm_16gyMpe6G1OumOt5YWwAdF_yMd-wf-64m8eY/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_07.jpg)
Oh, and wears a hat. She wears a hat. See? I noticed something besides her breasts.
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_06.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkXFYWvR4q4eI71rzGJy5a6myjAAG5JEsQ63vQMsL9p5DCobH5zBngk0yHEzJ-nHIcKTnHCbsg2kSyFDHU4De6bsrIzHz595DdvxzVja2GR4AWMHhntxRY-amMqosc5BV1moWOkI3Pb2E/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_06.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_05.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjpzzEaHNmfYw6yHQKANMizMy43j_7VfQLA64VeMnoUxJFsaObkFkj9-5nSIAt1DiDt7Y-RmQ7wQsm8BEbHOD7lyweuA-7grAc7B-B1h-sbAdbXdV_v-0bXtNRCZb8-eFcUjx56ai1J6tE/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_05.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_04.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjwug6bIzxShY5FB_Fwr16O8NOm1cpoqS8yR67x2fEAY8BiivD-6vy5-RkAdvfMjQLyqphL11l9wNyyXDEKbeYURNAZr5jW2QGtdT1b_0cw-jhEK-6_rRGnswnB8Qad5ALwQETkZWqh0JI/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_04.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_03.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgjClpK6aA6D43lRKzWScAT_-ATMnC03V9xNwQwnENs_K6QVS4ZGS2vGhWuhI1I_gnx2Blv9Zc3FWl0WtWpBhpzofLVLzxHJVISJ84gnEbycJbmKHnqkDYLG_h-lZoN8YVxQ9t_FqPjwQs/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_03.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_02.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj-TBSDmNHqgsxZ6Ln-7-iQZN2-VLIK8Siucp0gRA1rJ68oRMnxog8OMWbQ7OY3orIZjxwEIv1aM2GIzg7wxeTlILM5XLytCRtRs9Da1KoDmG_l-mWheWbtk4pRkZPx8w6dZRoT7mLRS8A/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_02.jpg)
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_07.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh21MDWy68WZ_xfgUd3w3fh8mO4ScAMntvd6Q7byta0kMk8yLKjWZrDg3x858uZjhwkffC6udzDit3Q9zgu3b1A9f_1_7ilPTT4ZILEkm_16gyMpe6G1OumOt5YWwAdF_yMd-wf-64m8eY/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_07.jpg)
Oh, and wears a hat. She wears a hat. See? I noticed something besides her breasts.
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_06.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkXFYWvR4q4eI71rzGJy5a6myjAAG5JEsQ63vQMsL9p5DCobH5zBngk0yHEzJ-nHIcKTnHCbsg2kSyFDHU4De6bsrIzHz595DdvxzVja2GR4AWMHhntxRY-amMqosc5BV1moWOkI3Pb2E/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_06.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_05.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjpzzEaHNmfYw6yHQKANMizMy43j_7VfQLA64VeMnoUxJFsaObkFkj9-5nSIAt1DiDt7Y-RmQ7wQsm8BEbHOD7lyweuA-7grAc7B-B1h-sbAdbXdV_v-0bXtNRCZb8-eFcUjx56ai1J6tE/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_05.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_04.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjwug6bIzxShY5FB_Fwr16O8NOm1cpoqS8yR67x2fEAY8BiivD-6vy5-RkAdvfMjQLyqphL11l9wNyyXDEKbeYURNAZr5jW2QGtdT1b_0cw-jhEK-6_rRGnswnB8Qad5ALwQETkZWqh0JI/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_04.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_03.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgjClpK6aA6D43lRKzWScAT_-ATMnC03V9xNwQwnENs_K6QVS4ZGS2vGhWuhI1I_gnx2Blv9Zc3FWl0WtWpBhpzofLVLzxHJVISJ84gnEbycJbmKHnqkDYLG_h-lZoN8YVxQ9t_FqPjwQs/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_03.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_02.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj-TBSDmNHqgsxZ6Ln-7-iQZN2-VLIK8Siucp0gRA1rJ68oRMnxog8OMWbQ7OY3orIZjxwEIv1aM2GIzg7wxeTlILM5XLytCRtRs9Da1KoDmG_l-mWheWbtk4pRkZPx8w6dZRoT7mLRS8A/s400/gallery_main-0701_bianca_gascoigne_bikini_02.jpg)