kagome and sango

images kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • sukhwinderd
    02-21 07:25 PM
    people from cary, NC ; boston; detroit; orlando; new jersey till now.
    need more participation from these areas as well as from other states.





    wallpaper kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. Kagome, Miroku, Sango
  • Kagome, Miroku, Sango



  • harish
    05-21 11:59 AM
    Congrats,

    Thanks!

    Please keep supporting IV


    Of course...that is a no-brainer. :)





    kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • perm2gc
    01-03 10:40 PM
    I was trying to find out chinese portals, but no luck. I dont have any chinese friends who are stuck in this EB mess. Are we trying to get any chinese, philippino members?
    yes.We want to increase our memberships from all communities.





    2011 Kagome, Miroku, Sango kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • Madhuri
    04-23 08:50 PM
    as Always logiclife rocks.....so precise and neat. Core members like him is the ultimate reason I have full faith and confidence in IV leadership.


    Its not like you are going to threaten to vote against them. YOU HAVE NO VOTING power for next 15 years.[/QUOTE]

    Logic Life -- YOU ROCK MAN !![/QUOTE]



    more...


    kagome and sango. kagome, kikkyo, sango,
  • kagome, kikkyo, sango,



  • harish
    04-23 08:06 PM
    Congratulations Googler!

    Hopefully we can still look forward to receiving updates from you in the future! :)





    kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • sledge_hammer
    06-08 06:03 PM
    Welcome to the club, China! :D



    more...


    kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • god_bless_you
    12-13 11:46 AM
    I think you should write an e-mail to the core team to get their attention on this idea.

    Do you think no one from core team reading this thread??





    2010 kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • abhijitp
    07-23 07:13 PM
    I just asked my lawyer and heard the same thing. Now I am being asked where I got this info from:p Does anyone know the URL to a document that says Employment Letter is a MUST and that your AOS can be denied for not submitting it?
    Got the answer on the previous page. Thanks fcres!
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=129722#post129722



    more...


    kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • kalakotim
    07-18 10:03 AM
    Guys,
    We all should be ok.One of my friends called USCIS several times and everytime he has been told that all the applications filed on July 2nd and after were put on HOLD. I wouldn't worry abt Greg's comments.





    hair kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. Sango looked from Kagome to
  • Sango looked from Kagome to



  • feedfront
    09-21 12:52 PM
    My status changed yesterday night 8.45 (odd time) , to Evidence review. Keeping fingers crossed.

    May be approval is few hours away for you.



    more...


    kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • Jaime
    09-10 03:34 PM
    I have $100 more for anyone who can't attend due to funds! Let's GO guys!!!!!!!!!





    hot kagome, kikkyo, sango, kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • vin
    06-12 03:35 PM
    "why should anyone now listen to Bush,"

    Both the democrats and GOP is divided on the Iraq war issue, but this is a bipartisan bill and only some of the Republican senators are opposing the bill. 80-90% of the democrat senators are OK with the bill. Once Bush is able to convince and get the 15 votes he needs, which he most probably will, the bill is most likely to go through.

    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...adlines-nation

    Saying that 80% of Democrats support the bill and 86% of Republicans oppose it, Reid said he had no intention of taking up the bill until the GOP leadership has "25 votes or so" for the legislation. "I'm not dancing that tune again," he said.



    more...


    house kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • Canadian_Dream
    12-11 02:43 PM
    Since this has always been pushed through legilative means (S.1932), there might be a hurdle involved in using "Rulemaking" approach to this solution, nevertheless this idea should atleast be explored. Here is how rulemaking procedures work in Govt Agency: (Adding Flexibility is something that can be done through Rulemaking).

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rulemaking

    Adding flexibility. More detailed regulations allow for more nuanced approaches to various conditions than a single legislative standard could. Moreover, regulations tend to be more easily changed as new data or technologies emerge.





    tattoo kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • gc_lover
    07-18 08:34 AM
    Mine reached USCIS Jul 2, 2007 10:25 AM.. no check cashed, no RD..

    I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..

    I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.



    more...


    pictures kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • EB3_SEP04
    05-26 05:11 PM
    I wonder what are the required documents for America born citizens if they don't have passports. Just a driver license? or they have to carry birth certificates always?

    US citizens are not required to prove that they are citizens, only the non-citizens are required to prove their status, and that's what angers me. If you answer the question as "Citizen" no further question is asked, and that is the RULE. Hence illegal people are trained to say the word "citizen" no matter what question they are asked. But as law abiding people most legal immigrants/non-immigrants won't lie just for the sake of avoiding the hassel of showing papers.





    dresses kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • caydee
    04-20 04:07 PM
    Please email the names with phone #s.....

    ------------------------------------------------
    URGENT
    ------------------------------------------------

    We need 4-5 volunteers to make phone calls to IV members in CA. The purpose of the call is to inform and invite IV members in CA about this event so that we all could be well represented at this event. Please post a message or send a private message if you would like to voluneer for this effort. We will provide you with all the information required to make the phone calls to IV members. This task involves volunteering 30-45 minutes of your time. Please help this cause to help us all.

    Thanks,



    more...


    makeup kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. kagome vs sango - PicArena
  • kagome vs sango - PicArena



  • sands_14
    09-27 09:56 AM
    I got I485 receipt and FP notice last month.
    I got my fingerprinting done in september .
    After talking to my lawyer,I finally applied for my EAD and AP online.
    I got the EAD receipt 2 days back (very quick I guess) and now I have received another FP notice based on EAD notice.
    Is there some error?Do I have to go again for Fingerprinting???Anyone knows something?

    sands_14,
    This is quite common. I had the same thing happened. Even I have E-filed my EAD/AP last week. The way how it works is, since it is a post box USPS leaves the notice in there for all the deliveries. Once in a day, someone from USCIS picks those notices from the post box, goes to USPS and collects all the packages. Check your status back on Monday evening, it will say delivered.





    girlfriend kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. and Kagome#39;s friend, Sango
  • and Kagome#39;s friend, Sango



  • pd_recapturing
    03-07 08:09 PM
    Okay. Even if we send the AC21 letter to USCIS, whats the guarantee that they will take action or even read it. AC21 letter is not going to be a paid service and USCIS will treat this letter as any other letter like interfile letters. I am not sure whether USCIS has any specific PO Box for AC21 services. In my knowledge, there is none. I had sent my interfiling letter in early Oct 07 and there is no information from USCIS on this. Today, I went to meet an IO thru Infopass, the first layer of service lady was so rude that she did not even allow me to meet the actual IO. She said that this kind of information does not come on computer so IO would not be helpful. She was not at all listening to me. My point is can one make sure that his/her AC21 letter has been accepted and acted upon. If not, is there any need to send the AC21 letter?





    hairstyles kagome vs sango - PicArena kagome and sango. take Kagome#39;s life. Sango
  • take Kagome#39;s life. Sango



  • rajimmigration
    06-11 09:58 PM
    Done





    permfiling
    07-28 05:25 PM
    I am self filing out the AOS forms , since some of the fields do not take more then the specificed strings, I wanted to see if I can mix handwriting as well as keyboard input data in the same form?

    Any opinions?





    ashwin_27
    02-28 03:09 PM
    I am flying in from California on Sunday (april 3rd morning) and will be flying back on tuesday evening (flight departs 5 Pm - could not get red-eye) from DCA (Reagan DC Natl Airport).
    Was planning to rent a car anyway for Sunday (to attend orientation and other personal errands). Holding off on renting car for Mon/Tue depending on car pool and other commute options. Will be staying with a host from this forum.

    Look forward to syncing up with other folks in the same boat.