akilhere
10-14 10:09 AM
That's better. Collect the radiologist's report and send them at the earliest. Make sure your attorney sends it to addressed mentioned in the letter. Someone's attorney in this forum used FedEx's service (sent to non-PO Box address) and took longer time to reach right department.
As I said earlier, my doctor was not in USCIS's current list. So, I had to redo everything. My status has changed to 'Respone to RFE review'
FeedFront
I got the radiologist's report. Its on an official letterhead of the hospital and it includes his findings, recommendations etc. but it doesn't contain his signature. It only says "Read By: Dr. XXX and Prepared by: Dr. XXX. Nothing is handwritten, its all in print and the top portion says Radiology Report. It includes all my information including my DOB etc.
But the RFE says that the Radiologist's report should be on an official letterhead and signed by the Radiologist.
When i called the Doctor's office, they said that these documents are received electronically and are E-Signed so there won't be any signatures as such. They have mailed me a sealed copy but I'm wondering if this will be a problem since it doesn't contain the Radiologists's signature.
Any inputs on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
As I said earlier, my doctor was not in USCIS's current list. So, I had to redo everything. My status has changed to 'Respone to RFE review'
FeedFront
I got the radiologist's report. Its on an official letterhead of the hospital and it includes his findings, recommendations etc. but it doesn't contain his signature. It only says "Read By: Dr. XXX and Prepared by: Dr. XXX. Nothing is handwritten, its all in print and the top portion says Radiology Report. It includes all my information including my DOB etc.
But the RFE says that the Radiologist's report should be on an official letterhead and signed by the Radiologist.
When i called the Doctor's office, they said that these documents are received electronically and are E-Signed so there won't be any signatures as such. They have mailed me a sealed copy but I'm wondering if this will be a problem since it doesn't contain the Radiologists's signature.
Any inputs on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
wallpaper 2010 Lamborghini Reventon Back
caydee
04-20 04:07 PM
Please email the names with phone #s.....
------------------------------------------------
URGENT
------------------------------------------------
We need 4-5 volunteers to make phone calls to IV members in CA. The purpose of the call is to inform and invite IV members in CA about this event so that we all could be well represented at this event. Please post a message or send a private message if you would like to voluneer for this effort. We will provide you with all the information required to make the phone calls to IV members. This task involves volunteering 30-45 minutes of your time. Please help this cause to help us all.
Thanks,
------------------------------------------------
URGENT
------------------------------------------------
We need 4-5 volunteers to make phone calls to IV members in CA. The purpose of the call is to inform and invite IV members in CA about this event so that we all could be well represented at this event. Please post a message or send a private message if you would like to voluneer for this effort. We will provide you with all the information required to make the phone calls to IV members. This task involves volunteering 30-45 minutes of your time. Please help this cause to help us all.
Thanks,
desi485
03-16 12:37 AM
dudester,
I work for a REAL big company and have a REAL good job. Don't get worked up you might get a cardiac arrest. :)
And, please, gimme a break. H1B = high skilled? ya right.............keep living in your dream world buddy.........good for you. Most H1Bs, according to PUBLISHED research, earn less than $50,000.
Freaking diploma holders from India get an H1B easily...........you think the monkeys who work for the outsourcing firms in India are "highly-skilled" ??
:p
Dude, IT and software are low skill jobs..........wake up and smell the coffee. Your saying "highly skilled" and holding up a placard won't change that reality. No one wants any more low skilled EB3 types in this country anymore. They are found dime a dozen.
If your highness is so highly skilled, how come you are stuck in the EB3 queue and whine to get into EB2 ???
Yes i AM selfish..........you got a problem with that?
You are now "a more frustrated fool". Your desparation shows what you really are.
I work for a REAL big company and have a REAL good job. Don't get worked up you might get a cardiac arrest. :)
And, please, gimme a break. H1B = high skilled? ya right.............keep living in your dream world buddy.........good for you. Most H1Bs, according to PUBLISHED research, earn less than $50,000.
Freaking diploma holders from India get an H1B easily...........you think the monkeys who work for the outsourcing firms in India are "highly-skilled" ??
:p
Dude, IT and software are low skill jobs..........wake up and smell the coffee. Your saying "highly skilled" and holding up a placard won't change that reality. No one wants any more low skilled EB3 types in this country anymore. They are found dime a dozen.
If your highness is so highly skilled, how come you are stuck in the EB3 queue and whine to get into EB2 ???
Yes i AM selfish..........you got a problem with that?
You are now "a more frustrated fool". Your desparation shows what you really are.
2011 cars, lamborghini
BharatPremi
03-17 12:14 PM
If we assume this poll is a mirror of actual application load at USCIS then 70% applications were filed before January 2005 (529/750). Out of 529, 223 were filed during June 2003 or before (42% load). Now during last May-June 2007 EB3-I's current PD reached to June 2003. So assuming current stuck ones were product of either PBEC/DBEC labor approval delay and /or Name check delay, they will be virtually ready to go, I mean get a GC rightaway. People with PD having DEC 2003 and before will have fair chance as well.
more...
indianindian2006
07-14 06:09 PM
This is aboslutly incorrect. Dont spread false information.
Here is the Q&A in USCIS memo abot changing employer before 180 days
Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application pending for 180 days?
Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current) employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140 petitioner before the I-485 has been pending 180 days will not necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be appropriate
You are correct but his case could be that his employer cancelled his 140 which could damage his case more than the use of AC21 to change employers.
Here is the Q&A in USCIS memo abot changing employer before 180 days
Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application pending for 180 days?
Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current) employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140 petitioner before the I-485 has been pending 180 days will not necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be appropriate
You are correct but his case could be that his employer cancelled his 140 which could damage his case more than the use of AC21 to change employers.
ambrishmisra
04-10 02:05 PM
My wife is in US since Aug, 2006 on H4.
We missed the H1-B filing last year and it doesn't look good this year too (although her petition got submitted on the first day).
Her last four years job profile (as of now):
- 2.5 years for 'Company A' (one of the top 3 Indian s/w company)
- 10 months for 'Company B'
- 8 months on H4 (in US) - NO work
Can she apply through 'Company A' for an L1 (as she has worked more than a year continuously in the last three years)?
OR its only for an company you are working for currently?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
We missed the H1-B filing last year and it doesn't look good this year too (although her petition got submitted on the first day).
Her last four years job profile (as of now):
- 2.5 years for 'Company A' (one of the top 3 Indian s/w company)
- 10 months for 'Company B'
- 8 months on H4 (in US) - NO work
Can she apply through 'Company A' for an L1 (as she has worked more than a year continuously in the last three years)?
OR its only for an company you are working for currently?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
more...
GCAmigo
12-13 10:11 AM
for contacting/fax etc..
2010 Lamborghini Reventon Wallpaper
senthil1
04-04 03:39 PM
If number of H1b increases obviously waiting period will increase for GC. So H1b reform will be positive in multiple aspects
1.It will satisfy anti immigrants and will give some kind of security to US citizens. There is no question that only new jobs that too no skilled worker is available in USA then only H1b should be hired. Even India we are rarely hiring foreigners in any company. Not only India any other country in the world does that(only when no personsare available they hire foreigners).
2.If no of H1b decreases automatically waiting period will reduce as no of people applying are less for gc .
And how does "reshaping current mad behavior of H1B application" help fix green card backlog. Circulating debate around H-1b is the favorite trick of large IT companies. It is also the favorite trick of anti-green card reform groups like IEEE.
Just because the quota got over the first day it implies that the system is abused, right? Let me tell who is abused. People waiting for green card are abused. Not fixing green card delays and deliberately keeping the debate around H-1b is an abuse.
1.It will satisfy anti immigrants and will give some kind of security to US citizens. There is no question that only new jobs that too no skilled worker is available in USA then only H1b should be hired. Even India we are rarely hiring foreigners in any company. Not only India any other country in the world does that(only when no personsare available they hire foreigners).
2.If no of H1b decreases automatically waiting period will reduce as no of people applying are less for gc .
And how does "reshaping current mad behavior of H1B application" help fix green card backlog. Circulating debate around H-1b is the favorite trick of large IT companies. It is also the favorite trick of anti-green card reform groups like IEEE.
Just because the quota got over the first day it implies that the system is abused, right? Let me tell who is abused. People waiting for green card are abused. Not fixing green card delays and deliberately keeping the debate around H-1b is an abuse.
more...
mbawa2574
02-28 12:54 PM
What a lovely change. Every time Obama and his press Secy opens their mouth, markets dive into red. In this country Main Street and Wall Street are in bed with each other :-)
Obama with his sense-less economic policies, trying to separate Main Street from Wall street. Government needs to seriously lure the investors to the market , cut capital gains and taxes, take off protectionist hats and recover the economy. Then Obama can go with his socialist/populist agenda but certainly this is not the right time.:D
Obama with his sense-less economic policies, trying to separate Main Street from Wall street. Government needs to seriously lure the investors to the market , cut capital gains and taxes, take off protectionist hats and recover the economy. Then Obama can go with his socialist/populist agenda but certainly this is not the right time.:D
hair Untitled Wallpaper - limited
vin13
11-11 05:36 PM
Is there any IV member in DC willing take up this task, while we work on document?
Lets not limit this task for someone who is close to DC. The person close to DC can always represent to visit. But we need support in getting an appointment. Getting an appointment is something that is not limited to only individuals close to DC. Use the help of your congressman to get an appointment or their help to address this issue.
the congressmen have aides who meet their constituents. Department officials need not give appointments to public. So we need some influence to get the appointment. I am meeting my congressman's aide on Nov 20th. But all of us need to do the same. hopefully one or more of us succeed.
We can fine tune the letter in matter of minutes. WE NEED TO WORK ON GETTING THE APPOINTMENT.
Lets not limit this task for someone who is close to DC. The person close to DC can always represent to visit. But we need support in getting an appointment. Getting an appointment is something that is not limited to only individuals close to DC. Use the help of your congressman to get an appointment or their help to address this issue.
the congressmen have aides who meet their constituents. Department officials need not give appointments to public. So we need some influence to get the appointment. I am meeting my congressman's aide on Nov 20th. But all of us need to do the same. hopefully one or more of us succeed.
We can fine tune the letter in matter of minutes. WE NEED TO WORK ON GETTING THE APPOINTMENT.
more...
ItalySeAaTapki
07-11 02:05 PM
It is same as July07 VB Fiasco. An Error.
Either they will retract or will allow all the people to file I 485 and will issue GC after taking own sweet time.
Unless those 3 bills pass, not much hope.
Either they will retract or will allow all the people to file I 485 and will issue GC after taking own sweet time.
Unless those 3 bills pass, not much hope.
hot Lamborghini Reventon – King of
coopheal
03-19 05:31 PM
Can EB2 move to March 06?
Sure why not. :D But.... if only DOS/USCIS was asking me this.
Sure why not. :D But.... if only DOS/USCIS was asking me this.
more...
house 2011 Download Lamborghini Reventon reventon wallpaper.
sbabunle
01-01 10:36 AM
Does this mean a person with EAD has some risk moving to another job even after 6 months if old employer revokes I140?
There is no problem, but the only thing is that USCIS may not honor your original Priority Date.
There is no problem, but the only thing is that USCIS may not honor your original Priority Date.
tattoo Lamborghini Reventon
mhathi
03-03 04:51 PM
You need an option: My home buying decision is independent of green card process.
more...
pictures Lamborghini Reventon
eilsoe
03-08 07:40 AM
ya3, the deadline is thursday ;)
May 10th.
May 10th.
dresses Lamborghini Reventon 3D Model
anilsal
12-13 12:04 PM
As far as I know Pappu is in IN attending a conference which ends tonight. So he may have limited connectivity. I do not know about the other core members (I am not one)
An action to contact USCIS/DeptOfState to explore options to file 485 during retrogression, certainly does hold merit. I am sure you can say that you represent IV.
An action to contact USCIS/DeptOfState to explore options to file 485 during retrogression, certainly does hold merit. I am sure you can say that you represent IV.
more...
makeup Rate this wallpaper
trueguy
04-06 05:55 PM
Do you know the POE?
girlfriend Lamborghini Reventon (Supercar
ingegarcia
02-15 04:40 PM
What is the current % of India/China folks in USA now that threaten to affect diversity ? Also how many (% ) from Italy,Ireland,UK etc ?
Anything published ? Just curiosity ( not questioning any current laws )..
Agree and this is why they are trying to stop illegal immigration from latin american countries.
BTW I am from latin america but I am not illegal :)
Anything published ? Just curiosity ( not questioning any current laws )..
Agree and this is why they are trying to stop illegal immigration from latin american countries.
BTW I am from latin america but I am not illegal :)
hairstyles Lamborghini Reventon
qasleuth
05-26 07:49 PM
So I know what you gonna do , next time when you meet the border patrol. Accept the fact that we are middle class , god and immigration fearing creatures, who definitely have a lot of anger and aggression towards these laws and discrimination but cannot do anything about it and Also we like the life style and show off to the relatives in the India, that you are smart and rich NRI, are the reasons, we are not leaving this country despite of all these things.
I sincerely hope you are not talking about me. are you ?
I sincerely hope you are not talking about me. are you ?
user1205
08-15 05:20 PM
Well, I mean no offense to anybody but why is EB3 ROW so far back while EB2 India and China are as per June bulletin or better?
I thought for India the approved cases were 5 times the country quota for 2007? Good for those guys that were approved but I still don't get it why ROW is 2002!
I thought for India the approved cases were 5 times the country quota for 2007? Good for those guys that were approved but I still don't get it why ROW is 2002!
tooclose
07-12 07:23 PM
understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!
Many congrats! This must be a huge relief to you and your dependents. Enjoy !!!
Many congrats! This must be a huge relief to you and your dependents. Enjoy !!!