rkay
05-23 02:08 PM
MBA is not for everyone and in addition, an Online MBA doesn't have any value. MBA is not the same thing as learning cntrl C and cntrl V and then working for a shady desi consultant.
All these years in US, getgreensoon1's expertise in IT ?
cntrl C and cntrl V !
All these years in US, getgreensoon1's expertise in IT ?
cntrl C and cntrl V !
wallpaper Funny Women Jokes.
feedfront
10-07 12:25 PM
Hi feedfront,
Like I mentioned before they use FedEx and so they send it to a different address since FedEx does not deliver to PO Box. Unfortunately I have no control over what my attorneys use for mailing out the response. They say they use FedEx and mail to a courier address. There is no return receipt in FedEx.
Did you check your status online@USCIS? Is there any change? If they receive your RFE, it should change to 'Request for Evidence Response Review'. Ask your attorney to follow up w/ USCIS.
Like I mentioned before they use FedEx and so they send it to a different address since FedEx does not deliver to PO Box. Unfortunately I have no control over what my attorneys use for mailing out the response. They say they use FedEx and mail to a courier address. There is no return receipt in FedEx.
Did you check your status online@USCIS? Is there any change? If they receive your RFE, it should change to 'Request for Evidence Response Review'. Ask your attorney to follow up w/ USCIS.
sri1234
05-27 11:44 AM
I wonder what are the required documents for America born citizens if they don't have passports. Just a driver license? or they have to carry birth certificates always?
I think American Citizens Drivers Licence do not have "Status Check" date where as Non-Immigrants have it.
I think American Citizens Drivers Licence do not have "Status Check" date where as Non-Immigrants have it.
2011 Funny Ninja Joke Women#39;s
amitjoey
07-03 04:15 PM
I understand your concern, it could be a waste of time and might not get us relief, but look, we have been trying to raise awareness and get media attention. And this law-suit will definately get us attention and open up debate about legal-immigrants.
Lawsuit against USCIS, generates a lot of media articles and also the wrong-doing will be highlighted and brought to the administration's attention.
WHY funds man..Please concentrate on something else instead of working on this lawsuit. It is waste of time I think..This is my openion.
Ask funds for some other work but not for lawsuit..
Lawsuit against USCIS, generates a lot of media articles and also the wrong-doing will be highlighted and brought to the administration's attention.
WHY funds man..Please concentrate on something else instead of working on this lawsuit. It is waste of time I think..This is my openion.
Ask funds for some other work but not for lawsuit..
more...
go_gc_way
12-31 07:47 PM
I thought you said you posted in detroit website as well? Have you not?
YES, WILLBLUCKY, POSTED ON 28TH
DID NOT KNOW FOR DETROIT, WILL UP DATE THE TABLE LATER.
http://www.viaindia.com/apps/ads/details.aspx?id=137194&mid=18&CAT=Announcements
Relax, it is accessed 58 times so far.
YES, WILLBLUCKY, POSTED ON 28TH
DID NOT KNOW FOR DETROIT, WILL UP DATE THE TABLE LATER.
http://www.viaindia.com/apps/ads/details.aspx?id=137194&mid=18&CAT=Announcements
Relax, it is accessed 58 times so far.

mbawa2574
02-18 04:23 PM
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h264/show
This bill is ending H1B for sure, but how will people get EB when there is no h1B or H1B renewal to wait for EB.
Please add your views about this bill.
Also, is there a IL chapter for IV?
??
This bill is ending H1B for sure, but how will people get EB when there is no h1B or H1B renewal to wait for EB.
Please add your views about this bill.
Also, is there a IL chapter for IV?
??
more...
reddymjm
09-10 12:58 PM
My PD is March 2010 EB2 so i'm not even in this race yet but help me in understanding one thing.
Was EB3 current in July 2007? If yes, I'm assuming atleast 95% EB3 folks have EAD and their spouse can work. The really big problem in post 2007 EB3.
Since dates were current in July 2007, Eb2 and Eb3 can atleast enjoy EAD/spouse working benefits. Why do ppl complain when they have EAD etc whose PD is before 2007.
Yes EB3 was in Jun 2003 in Jun 2007 bulliten and July 2007 all were Current. EB3 was in 2001 or so till May 2007 Bulliten. Most of them waited few years to file 485.
Was EB3 current in July 2007? If yes, I'm assuming atleast 95% EB3 folks have EAD and their spouse can work. The really big problem in post 2007 EB3.
Since dates were current in July 2007, Eb2 and Eb3 can atleast enjoy EAD/spouse working benefits. Why do ppl complain when they have EAD etc whose PD is before 2007.
Yes EB3 was in Jun 2003 in Jun 2007 bulliten and July 2007 all were Current. EB3 was in 2001 or so till May 2007 Bulliten. Most of them waited few years to file 485.
2010 Funny Woman jokes
485InDreams
09-26 10:09 AM
Guys...
Mail them a simple clean mail...Also, lets don't give publicity about Anti-Immigrants to CNN guys...
Mail them a simple clean mail...Also, lets don't give publicity about Anti-Immigrants to CNN guys...
more...
sledge_hammer
02-13 01:04 PM
Total BS!
How can you even suggest that the immigration related raids to be the same as ethnic cleansing.
Admins, please close this thread!
I would like to bring to the notice of your readers, editorial committee and leaders of
the Indian community of a systematic way that (legally) the US Government is practicing
legal ethnic cleansing of Indians and Chinese and other H-1B visa holders.
...............
............
..............God Bless America....God Save America from 'some' of its own people.
Thanks.
How can you even suggest that the immigration related raids to be the same as ethnic cleansing.
Admins, please close this thread!
I would like to bring to the notice of your readers, editorial committee and leaders of
the Indian community of a systematic way that (legally) the US Government is practicing
legal ethnic cleansing of Indians and Chinese and other H-1B visa holders.
...............
............
..............God Bless America....God Save America from 'some' of its own people.
Thanks.
hair funny-women
nojoke
10-22 03:07 PM
I mean tax everyone equally. During this tough economy time, consider everyone and not the middle class or upper class or lower class.
Equally- That is tough to define. Equally as a percentage of their income/earnings? Rich don't even have 'income' to pay the income tax. They probably are paying 5 or10% of their earnings, while you and me pay 30+% of our income.
Equally- That is tough to define. Equally as a percentage of their income/earnings? Rich don't even have 'income' to pay the income tax. They probably are paying 5 or10% of their earnings, while you and me pay 30+% of our income.
more...
amar123
07-03 10:27 PM
No one is offended but you might get more info if you pm core.
thank you
That is a valid concern veerug brought up and it would be great if the IV core team can list how IV will complement AILF during this lawsuit.
I understand that it may not be the right time since even now AILF is in the process of identifying a strategy and IV team may not have had time to detail this yet. But, it would help if there is a sticky with this info,probably in the same sticky that pappu posted, URGENT IV Message: Lawsuit and other update, so everyone can understand the motivation and the action items for this.
Regarding the media drive,I believe that we have a better chance of getting more attention if we can get information on the scandal info that USCIS might have gone the extra mile to revoke July bulletin availability dates.
Thanks for this portal for everyone to get organized on immigration issues.
Amar
thank you
That is a valid concern veerug brought up and it would be great if the IV core team can list how IV will complement AILF during this lawsuit.
I understand that it may not be the right time since even now AILF is in the process of identifying a strategy and IV team may not have had time to detail this yet. But, it would help if there is a sticky with this info,probably in the same sticky that pappu posted, URGENT IV Message: Lawsuit and other update, so everyone can understand the motivation and the action items for this.
Regarding the media drive,I believe that we have a better chance of getting more attention if we can get information on the scandal info that USCIS might have gone the extra mile to revoke July bulletin availability dates.
Thanks for this portal for everyone to get organized on immigration issues.
Amar
hot Filed Under Funny Jokes,
gckabayega
03-17 01:07 PM
Thanks
Porting from Eb3 to Eb2, at first glance looks like advantageous to remained lot of EB3 as it seems to be shortened the queue but one factor spilling over from ROW to EB2 first w.r.t EB3 kills that "virtual" advantage proprtionately (if not 100%).
Porting from Eb3 to Eb2, at first glance looks like advantageous to remained lot of EB3 as it seems to be shortened the queue but one factor spilling over from ROW to EB2 first w.r.t EB3 kills that "virtual" advantage proprtionately (if not 100%).
more...
house funny-beer-ad1

cookbook
11-27 09:22 AM
I am trying to self file I765, I want to paperfile since I don't want to go for photos and other stuff to the Uscis center. My lawyer has filed my earlier applications for employment authorization and parole. He has filled all my previous employment authorization dates on the I765 forms, however I cannot fill more than 2 dates on the I765 forms, do I convert the form into word and fill it and reconvert it back? I have to file next week, please help.
tattoo 2010 Jokes N Jokes Women Jokes
chanduv23
03-17 10:08 AM
Substitute labors for EB2 should not IMPACT the delay more than 3 to 6 months. The reason is total EB2 labor india cases approved in 2004 itself is 3500(Straight out of DOL database, published on this forum last year). Some of these cases may have been substituted, worst case, lets say 100% of them applied to I-485. Now the number is 3 times that of 3500. that is 10500(including spouse and 1 child on average).
Another thing you need to consider is If anycase had a PD before sept 2004 and was filed for I-485 before July 2007. That must have got the approval unless there was a namecheck delay.
That should reduce the number to half., 5500(including dependent cases). This is my educated guess, Please dont pick on me. It wont help anybody.
Below are 3 categories left as per my analysis....
1) the applications filed in or after july 2007 OR
2) applications had a PD after sept 2004
3) Namecheck delayed cases.
Chances are that the volume of Subsitutions and porting PD is massive in July , 2007. Almost every Tom, Dick and Harry filed for 485 at that time. News spread like wild fire about the availability of visas and lawyers and consulting companies wanted to do maximum utilization and maximum business. People applied substituted labors for their cousins, friends etc.... and got EAD and AP, May not be working for the sponsering employer.
Another thing you need to consider is If anycase had a PD before sept 2004 and was filed for I-485 before July 2007. That must have got the approval unless there was a namecheck delay.
That should reduce the number to half., 5500(including dependent cases). This is my educated guess, Please dont pick on me. It wont help anybody.
Below are 3 categories left as per my analysis....
1) the applications filed in or after july 2007 OR
2) applications had a PD after sept 2004
3) Namecheck delayed cases.
Chances are that the volume of Subsitutions and porting PD is massive in July , 2007. Almost every Tom, Dick and Harry filed for 485 at that time. News spread like wild fire about the availability of visas and lawyers and consulting companies wanted to do maximum utilization and maximum business. People applied substituted labors for their cousins, friends etc.... and got EAD and AP, May not be working for the sponsering employer.
more...
pictures funny women jokes « Funny not
kumar1
12-10 01:57 PM
Why are you jumping like s stupid dog? Please explain.
and EB2-India by a month; yaaaaay :)
and EB2-India by a month; yaaaaay :)
dresses funny joke picture,
ItIsNotFunny
10-15 12:38 PM
Sir, you are a senior and active IV member and i respect that totally.
but EB3-I dates are rolling on nicely, they are already oct 01 they will cross well in 2002.
in june 07, they were at june 03. then this mess happened in july and eb3-i was almost frozen over the entire year. now its starting to thaw..
you must have already written to congressmen and called them up, also communicated with ombudsmen, i would say, please just wait and watch.
i'm not eb3 but eb2 but i'd say allow older eb3 to get out of this rut.
OK. May be my post was little misguiding. I never intended to distinguish EB3 and EB2 situations. We all are in same boat. Just need to counter the issue - one of the proposal was to do a flower campaign. I am not sure you were on forum when we did last time. It was a huge success. I am requesting to do it one more time!
but EB3-I dates are rolling on nicely, they are already oct 01 they will cross well in 2002.
in june 07, they were at june 03. then this mess happened in july and eb3-i was almost frozen over the entire year. now its starting to thaw..
you must have already written to congressmen and called them up, also communicated with ombudsmen, i would say, please just wait and watch.
i'm not eb3 but eb2 but i'd say allow older eb3 to get out of this rut.
OK. May be my post was little misguiding. I never intended to distinguish EB3 and EB2 situations. We all are in same boat. Just need to counter the issue - one of the proposal was to do a flower campaign. I am not sure you were on forum when we did last time. It was a huge success. I am requesting to do it one more time!
more...
makeup Funny Men Women Jokes: An
jsb
01-22 12:47 PM
Well said.
My Happiness lies whenever i strike a balance between both the scenarios you mentioned...some years its well balanced and some years the scale tends to tip on one side (but does not make me sad or atleast i dont let it make me sad)...I just try to keep an eye on the scale and try to balance it accordingly.....:)
Everybody lies somewhere between the two extremes. Like in a Normal Distribution statistical curve, most are in the middle half.
My Happiness lies whenever i strike a balance between both the scenarios you mentioned...some years its well balanced and some years the scale tends to tip on one side (but does not make me sad or atleast i dont let it make me sad)...I just try to keep an eye on the scale and try to balance it accordingly.....:)
Everybody lies somewhere between the two extremes. Like in a Normal Distribution statistical curve, most are in the middle half.
girlfriend female comedians arent funny
sukhwinderd
03-15 10:13 AM
some you of have offered accomodation. i sent private messages, but i am unable to reach these individuals. people offering accomodation please email me directly with address/phone#/details of accomodation offered directly to 2011carpool@gmail.com
time is short and i need to accomodate visiting members.
time is short and i need to accomodate visiting members.
hairstyles Funny Women Accident
mahujam
10-15 05:09 PM
So if I need a copy of my LCA/I-140, and I file a FOIA request, does that go in a different queue ?
gc_rip
09-09 12:36 PM
I get this question every day, what are the hopes for EB3-I, or rather are there any hopes for EB3-I? Are we fighting a lost battle?
What do people here really think?
1. There are X % chance that there would be some immigration bill that would help us and we will have GC in next couple of years?
2. Keep going on with life as is, till the time we can renew EAD every 2 years, and AP every year.
3. Wait for another X years, and then go back.
4. Hopefully my son/daughter will be 21 by 2020, and will sponsor my GC.
--- Hoping family based GC would still be allowed by then
5. Don't know, confused?
What do people here really think?
1. There are X % chance that there would be some immigration bill that would help us and we will have GC in next couple of years?
2. Keep going on with life as is, till the time we can renew EAD every 2 years, and AP every year.
3. Wait for another X years, and then go back.
4. Hopefully my son/daughter will be 21 by 2020, and will sponsor my GC.
--- Hoping family based GC would still be allowed by then
5. Don't know, confused?
softcrowd
03-18 09:37 AM
I am 04/2004 EB2 and I just hope that Ron's prediction comes true.
One thing about his April PD movement "prediction" - Ron Gotcher never predicted that..He just said he passed on what he heard from an official.
But in this case (July one), it looks like his prediction!! So lets see!
One thing about his April PD movement "prediction" - Ron Gotcher never predicted that..He just said he passed on what he heard from an official.
But in this case (July one), it looks like his prediction!! So lets see!