
anil_gc
09-26 10:24 AM
sent e-mail to the cnn editor
wallpaper Kareena Kapoor#39;s new look in
akhilmahajan
09-11 10:06 AM
09/11/2008: Visa Recapture and Nursing Relief Bills Pushed Off to a Later Date by the House Judiciary Committee Yesterday
To a great disappointment to the business and higher learning institution communities, the House Judiciary was not able to debate these bills yesterday for a procedural matter and pushed off to a later date for its action. Please stay tuned to this website for the follow-ups.
To a great disappointment to the business and higher learning institution communities, the House Judiciary was not able to debate these bills yesterday for a procedural matter and pushed off to a later date for its action. Please stay tuned to this website for the follow-ups.
kiran24
06-10 04:05 PM
sent it.
2011 Kapoor. Kareena Kapoor
snthampi
06-11 12:32 PM
Just sent email to senators.
more...
WillIBLucky
12-31 07:36 PM
I thought you said you posted in detroit website as well? Have you not? Just an update .. Following in following websites have posted with classifieds.
I am looking forward to more participation or other ideas from other Members ... or it's better I close this thread :)
Suggest ,comment or post a classified in a web site you know.
Following regional web sites have been posted with claissfied. Catch you folks later.
1)New York
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta .....................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
35) St. Louis ...................www.myilaaka.com
I am looking forward to more participation or other ideas from other Members ... or it's better I close this thread :)
Suggest ,comment or post a classified in a web site you know.
Following regional web sites have been posted with claissfied. Catch you folks later.
1)New York
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta .....................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
35) St. Louis ...................www.myilaaka.com
qesehmk
02-11 08:23 PM
>> Why be rude
My apologies if my post reflected that. My intention was never that.
.
That's ok. But yes I agree that there probably was no FB spillover in 09.
Regarding assigned but not used visa number .... my guess is they are completely wasted and are not eligible for spillover. On the unused (i,e. unassigned numbers that stay with DOS) are spilled over to other category (FB to EB and EB to FB).
But this is my understanding .... not any official information :-)
My apologies if my post reflected that. My intention was never that.
.
That's ok. But yes I agree that there probably was no FB spillover in 09.
Regarding assigned but not used visa number .... my guess is they are completely wasted and are not eligible for spillover. On the unused (i,e. unassigned numbers that stay with DOS) are spilled over to other category (FB to EB and EB to FB).
But this is my understanding .... not any official information :-)
more...
Canadianindian
02-04 09:33 AM
Recently got Laid off. Here are my details:
-485 has been pending >180 days
-PD: Feb 2006
-Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
-EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
-I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.
I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.
My questions are:
-Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?
-Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
-Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?
Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?
Contributions: $350 +
Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
Was in the DC rally
Priority Date: Feb 2006
-485 has been pending >180 days
-PD: Feb 2006
-Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
-EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
-I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.
I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.
My questions are:
-Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?
-Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
-Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?
Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?
Contributions: $350 +
Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
Was in the DC rally
Priority Date: Feb 2006
2010 Kareena Kapoor perform in new
lunatic
03-12 12:28 PM
OMG these are all amazing! I can't imagine how much work went into these. I know nothing about 3d art/programs so I'm not sure what it takes to make curves and such. I loved Elisoe's for the openess and the pipes in the ceiling, BlueSun's for the tile work, and ThirdWorld's for the colors and curves. But I voted Grinch because the map on the wall is killer and looks very real. And plus I'm a cartographer so it just caught my eye. Makes me want to step in and take a closer look at it.
Great job everyone! This was a cool battle! :thumb:
Great job everyone! This was a cool battle! :thumb:
more...
seeker999
08-11 03:23 PM
August 15th being Independence day.
In lot of cities we are having India day celebrations. Especially in Major cities. Senators are being invited. We should take this opportunity to explain and leave a flyer or something. One such example is
Welcome to India League of America - Michigan... (http://www.ilamichigan.org/events/index.html)
I will be there and make sure the voice is heard. Do we have any standard document or something.
I personally know that almost all congress men call and ask the presidents of these organizations what is it that your community needs...so this will be right opportunity to push the presidents and the politicians of these organizations...
Just my thoughts...
In lot of cities we are having India day celebrations. Especially in Major cities. Senators are being invited. We should take this opportunity to explain and leave a flyer or something. One such example is
Welcome to India League of America - Michigan... (http://www.ilamichigan.org/events/index.html)
I will be there and make sure the voice is heard. Do we have any standard document or something.
I personally know that almost all congress men call and ask the presidents of these organizations what is it that your community needs...so this will be right opportunity to push the presidents and the politicians of these organizations...
Just my thoughts...
hair Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor New

suresh.emails
01-18 11:12 AM
Well, this is NOT a cooked up story. This happened to me yesterday at Harlingen (HRL) Texas airport.
On January 16, 2008, I went to Mexico for H1-B visa stamping at Matamoras US consulate. I got my H1-B visa stamped and returned to Brownville, Texas.
On January 17, 2008, I was at Harlingen (HRL), Texas airport for my final destination.
One of the TSA security personnel�s is in process of verifying my ticket before proceeding to security check. As every one knows, we must present one of the government issued PHOTO-ID to them to clear the security check. I have shown my driver license and he has cleared the security check (name check).
I was about to proceed further for security screening; mean while, a Police Officer came to me and asked me following questions.
Sir, are you a US citizen?
I said, No
Then, he asked me, can I see your immigration documents.
I have shown my passport to the police officer.
He looked at H1-B visa and I-94 and asked me; who do you work for?
I said my employer�s name.
Later, he gave me my passport back.
Now,
I have asked the Police Officer few questions
1. Sir, I�m in domestic traveling, is it mandatory to carry my immigration documents at all times?
Police Officer said, as per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.
2. What would you have done to me, if I had failed to present my passport?
Police office said, I could have DEPORTED you.
3. Sir, it is not possible for any one to carry passport at all times. Could the LAW allow me to carry photo copies of my passport and immigrations documents?
Police office said, No. Technically, you must carry original documents at all times.
I would advice you to carry Passport at all times.
I did not know this until Police Officer told me about this LAW.
P.S: BTW, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) level is in �ORGANE�.
On January 16, 2008, I went to Mexico for H1-B visa stamping at Matamoras US consulate. I got my H1-B visa stamped and returned to Brownville, Texas.
On January 17, 2008, I was at Harlingen (HRL), Texas airport for my final destination.
One of the TSA security personnel�s is in process of verifying my ticket before proceeding to security check. As every one knows, we must present one of the government issued PHOTO-ID to them to clear the security check. I have shown my driver license and he has cleared the security check (name check).
I was about to proceed further for security screening; mean while, a Police Officer came to me and asked me following questions.
Sir, are you a US citizen?
I said, No
Then, he asked me, can I see your immigration documents.
I have shown my passport to the police officer.
He looked at H1-B visa and I-94 and asked me; who do you work for?
I said my employer�s name.
Later, he gave me my passport back.
Now,
I have asked the Police Officer few questions
1. Sir, I�m in domestic traveling, is it mandatory to carry my immigration documents at all times?
Police Officer said, as per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.
2. What would you have done to me, if I had failed to present my passport?
Police office said, I could have DEPORTED you.
3. Sir, it is not possible for any one to carry passport at all times. Could the LAW allow me to carry photo copies of my passport and immigrations documents?
Police office said, No. Technically, you must carry original documents at all times.
I would advice you to carry Passport at all times.
I did not know this until Police Officer told me about this LAW.
P.S: BTW, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) level is in �ORGANE�.
more...
seahawks
10-26 09:58 PM
bump, action item, please notarize and mail. Please keep this thread active!
hot Re: Kareena Kapoor New Latest
485InDreams
09-26 10:49 AM
CNN should not take 1000+ peoples effort for granted...These people went all the way to washington for some common cause....and it should not be misleading to the public...
Purpose of the media is to fetch right information at the right time to the public which they are not doing.....
Purpose of the media is to fetch right information at the right time to the public which they are not doing.....
more...
house Kareena Kapoor New Photo Shoot
texanguy
06-08 06:26 PM
I thought the spillover starts at July, but it doesnt look that way. When would they do the spillovers? in next two months??? i thought we are done for 2009 quota...
That "small change" of EB2 China PD is very important. It suggests that there is going to be "Spill over" so EB2 India and China will have to move together to use the unused numbers. A good sign; at least EB1 retrogression does not seem to be likely and there will be some spill over numbers to EB2 India (EB2 china may not benefit much as it had a PD later than that for the rest of the year.
Scorpion: how can you say "no spill over". EB2ROW is current and so spill over is likely (more likely from EB1 and even to some extent from EB2 ROW)
Moreover, EB2 ROW remained current meaning that they have not used all their quota; they will not use any spillover numbers and they may even provide spill over numbers to EB2 India and China.
That "small change" of EB2 China PD is very important. It suggests that there is going to be "Spill over" so EB2 India and China will have to move together to use the unused numbers. A good sign; at least EB1 retrogression does not seem to be likely and there will be some spill over numbers to EB2 India (EB2 china may not benefit much as it had a PD later than that for the rest of the year.
Scorpion: how can you say "no spill over". EB2ROW is current and so spill over is likely (more likely from EB1 and even to some extent from EB2 ROW)
Moreover, EB2 ROW remained current meaning that they have not used all their quota; they will not use any spillover numbers and they may even provide spill over numbers to EB2 India and China.
tattoo Kareena Kapoor
gjoe
12-11 06:26 PM
If US does not benefit from giving the visas, are they doing it as a part of social service?
Social Service GC is called as Asylum and that comes with added benefits like medicaid and social security checks for a few years.
Black Hole research GC is also called EB3 GC which comes with lot of uncertanities until you really get it :) Unfortunately many of us choose this type because of our math and science background :)
Social Service GC is called as Asylum and that comes with added benefits like medicaid and social security checks for a few years.
Black Hole research GC is also called EB3 GC which comes with lot of uncertanities until you really get it :) Unfortunately many of us choose this type because of our math and science background :)
more...
pictures Kareena Kapoor now intends to
vparam
10-29 12:27 PM
Not wrong in hoping right :-)
dresses bollywood news kareena kapoor,
perm2gc
01-18 03:23 PM
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/H1_Visa_Info/messages
more...
makeup Filmy News, Kareena Kapoor
immigrant2007
03-12 10:59 AM
IV has not failed. If the objective has not been met then it is our fault not Pappu's.
See for yourself how united are you guys are when u know you have been given unfair treatment by USCIS (this crappy backlog). We won't suceed unless all of us work together, if we fail once try again, ..keep trying harder each time till we succeed.
See for yourself how united are you guys are when u know you have been given unfair treatment by USCIS (this crappy backlog). We won't suceed unless all of us work together, if we fail once try again, ..keep trying harder each time till we succeed.
girlfriend Kareena Kapoor also has a

tooclose
07-13 10:20 AM
you seem to be right - the doc does say that ! - you made my day - MORE SOUP FOR YOU !
Great ! Now atleast my application has a slim chance of getting in.
:)
Great ! Now atleast my application has a slim chance of getting in.
:)
hairstyles So here#39;s Kareena Kapoor#39;s new
abhijitp
07-24 07:59 PM
Folks,
Although i did not miss the EVL i sent an incomplete G325A form without the foreign address and the foreign occupation.
I already have an approved I-140. Can i send a updated G325A based on my A#? or should i wait for a RN and then send it.
My worry is what if i don't even get a RN and get a reject?
It seems there are quite a few folks here (including me) whose I-485 application missed out on some evidence or document. So far, no conclusive answer on what should be done. It may be worthwhile calling someone like Rajiv Khanna about this situation:rolleyes:
Although i did not miss the EVL i sent an incomplete G325A form without the foreign address and the foreign occupation.
I already have an approved I-140. Can i send a updated G325A based on my A#? or should i wait for a RN and then send it.
My worry is what if i don't even get a RN and get a reject?
It seems there are quite a few folks here (including me) whose I-485 application missed out on some evidence or document. So far, no conclusive answer on what should be done. It may be worthwhile calling someone like Rajiv Khanna about this situation:rolleyes:
PavanV
06-08 06:26 PM
My labour cleared in 2009, i guess i need to wait for 10 yrs more !!!, not good , not good at all :eek:
downthedrain
02-02 07:09 PM
Here is the text under the attachment section
The record contains a letter from your prospective employer. The letter indicates that you have been employed by XXXXXX company as a Senior Software Engineer. However, the record does not contain any evidence which establishes the salary or compensation package being offered. Therefore you must submit a currently issued letter or other evidence from the prospective permanent employer indicating that the salary or compensation package being offered.
PD Mar 2002
485 RD SEP 2007
The record contains a letter from your prospective employer. The letter indicates that you have been employed by XXXXXX company as a Senior Software Engineer. However, the record does not contain any evidence which establishes the salary or compensation package being offered. Therefore you must submit a currently issued letter or other evidence from the prospective permanent employer indicating that the salary or compensation package being offered.
PD Mar 2002
485 RD SEP 2007